For many wine lovers living abroad, Swiss wine is something of a mirage: you’ve heard of it, but you’ve never seen it. Why is that? With only 15,000 hectares under cultivation, Switzerland is a comparatively very small wine producer. But more importantly, the really good wines of Switzerland’s top winemakers are sold out within hours of release. (Yes, we Swiss like to drink our own wine.) Although Swiss wine can compete with the best in the world, it remains a niche that is hardly worth importing for the reasons mentioned above.
So, for you as a wine lover abroad, it is incredibly difficult to get Swiss Wine. Together with the best Swiss Winegrowers in Switzerland, we want to change this situation. And yes, a lot has happened in the Swiss wine scene. Especially in the field of Pinot Noir and Merlot, Swiss winegrowers have caught up with the world’s top winemakers.
We take care of your wine order in Switzerland in a comprehensive way and offer you the following services:
- We advise you and buy for you if desired.
- The vintner delivers your wines directly to us, and we pick all your orders in one place
- We store your wines for you in our temperature-controlled cellar – as long as you want.
- We ship your wines whenever you want, wherever you want for the best price.
- We love the wines of our homeland and have a very good expertise
- We know the Swiss wine market and its dynamics
- We know the winegrowers and maintain good contact with them
- We have professionally equipped temperature-controlled storage facilities
- We ship quickly and reliably all over the world, in collaboration with logistics partners who specialize in the transport of fine wine.
- You get wines that are usually sold out quickly
- You get the wines delivered to your home ready to drink
- If you don’t want to drink it anymore, we sell your Wine to the market conditions
In General: We take care of your wines as if they were our own. We inform you when your wines are approaching an optimal drinking window
We confirm the arrival of your wines after we receive them at our warehouse. We will invoice you every six months for the cost of storage. You can pay conveniently by credit card or Cryptocurrency
We will send you an inventory list as requested, but at least once a year.
If you want to liquidate some of your items, just let us know – we will take care of the worldwide transport at best conditions.
All you have to do is to contact us. We will take care of the rest.